Nutri Advanced T-Convert with Gum Guggul Resin 60 Capsules
- T3 and T4 are both thyroid hormones. The thyroid gland produces large amounts of T4 which needs to be converted to T3, the active form, by a specific enzyme. Often people with thyroid issues may have a problem with the conversion of T4 into T3.
- Studies have shown that gum guggul resin may support a healthy balance of thyroid hormones by increasing conversion of T4 to the active T3.
- T-Convert contains selenium bound to an organic compound to help absorption. Selenium contributes to normal thyroid function and is an essential component of the enzyme that specifically supports the conversion of T4 into its active T3 form.
- Magnesium, zinc and copper are included as they cofactors for the conversion of T4 into the active T3 hormone. We use magnesium bisglycinate in our T-Convert as it is a superior form of magnesium that is very well absorbed. It is generally well tolerated and especially suited for those with sensitive digestive systems.
- T-Convert also contains Zinc Picolinate to increase the absorbability of Zinc. Picolinic acid forms a complex with zinc which enhances absorption.
- T-Convert combines well with Nutri Thyroid or Thyro Complex.
- T-Convert is suitable for vegetarian and vegan diets if the capsule shell is not consumed.
- The mukul myrrh tree exudes a resin called gum guggul. Gum guggal may support a healthy balance of thyroid hormones.
- Contains selenium, which contributes to normal thyroid function.
Each capsule typically contains:
Mukul myrrh extract (gum guggul)300mg
Magnesium (as bisglycinate, oxide) 75mg
Zinc (picolinate) 7.5mg
Copper (gluconate) 800µg
Selenium (selenomethionine) 75µg
Encapsulated with: Capsule shell (gelatine/glycerol)
2 capsules daily, with food.
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- If taking any kind of medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.
- May cause mild abdominal discomfort in sensitive individuals.
- Do not take if suffering with Wilson's disease.
- Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.