Nutri Advanced Vitamin D3 with K2 30ml
Vitamin K contributes to the maintenance of normal bones, working synergistically with vitamin D to ensure that calcium is not only absorbed but sent to our bones where we need it the most.
- Vitamin D contributes to normal function of the immune system, maintenance of normal muscle function, maintenance of normal bones, as well as normal utilisation of calcium and phosphorous.
- vitamin D also has a role in the process of cell division
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) is the preferred form of supplemental vitamin D as this is the form produced by the skin in response to sun exposure.
- Vitamin K is needed for the maintenance of normal bones.
- Vitamin D3 with K2 provides vitamin K2 as MK-7, a highly effective form of K2.
- Vitamin D3 with K2 is a pleasant tasting liquid formula with a natural orange flavour, which allows flexible dosing.
|3 drops typically contain:||% NRV*|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (25µg)||1000 iu||500|
|Vitamin K2 (MenaQ7®** Menaquinone, MK-7)||45 µg||60|
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
✝ NRV not yet established
**MenaQ7® is a trademark of NattoPharma ASA, Norway
Take 3 drops, one to two times daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product
- If taking anti-coagulants, consult a medical practitioner before using this product.