Nutri Advanced FolaPro 60 Tablets
- L-5-methyl tetrahydrofolate (5-MTHF) requires no additional metabolic steps to be utilised by the body, making it a preferred choice for many individuals.
- It is ideal for people whose folate status may be affected by genetic variation.
- 5-MTHF does not mask vitamin B12 deficiency and is the only folate that crosses the blood-brain barrier.
- Folate has a role in the process of cell division.
- Folate contributes to normal homocysteine metabolism, as it is essential for methylation.
- Folate contributes to the reduction of tiredness & fatigue.
- Folate contributes to normal amino acid synthesis and normal blood formation.
Each tablet typically contains % NRV*
Folate (as L-5-methyl tetrahydrofolate*) 800µg 400
Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) 1µg 20
*As Metafolin®, a registered trademark of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
✝ NRV not yet established
This product is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.
Take one tablet daily, or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
- For most individuals folate is completely non-toxic.
- Patients using methotrexate as cancer or rheumatoid arthritis therapy should only use additional folate on the advice of a medical doctor.
- If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any kind of medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.
- Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.