Food Allergy Test
Our AllergyCheck tests your allergy (IgE) reactions to 20 different food allergies and 18 different environmental allergies and provides you with clear results.
• Identify your food allergies and environmental allergies
• Clear test results for allergies to 20 foods and 18 environmental allergens
• Convenient home to laboratory food allergy and environmental allergy test
- What foods are tested?
- What environmental allergens are tested?
- How are your allergies determined?
- Do not take this test if you are
- Sample report
The Allergy Check tests for reactions to the following foods:
• Egg white
The AllergyCheck tests for reactions to the following common environmental allergens:
• Hazelnut pollen
• Ash, European
• Timothy grass
• Bermuda grass
• Bahia grass
• Common ragweed
• English plantain
• Cat dander
• Horse dander
• Dog dander
• House dust mites
• Cladosporium herbarum
• The AllergyCheck test kit contains all you need to take a small blood sample in the comfort of your own home. Simply return your sample in the pre-paid envelope provided (UK only) to our York laboratory for expert analysis. Your confidential results and additional support material will be posted to you within 10 days.
• Note that if you have not been exposed to a particular food or environmental allergen prior to taking the test and/or you are not displaying symptoms, your antibody levels may not be raised, and your result may be negative (no reaction).
• If you know that you have a bad reaction to a particular food, then do not attempt to eat that food.
• Under the age of 4
• Suffering from a blood-borne disease such as Hepatitis or HIV
• Pregnant or breastfeeding
href="https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0243/4626/3648/files/Food_Allergy_Test_Example_Results.pdf?1453" target="_blank">Click Here)
All sample reports are for representational and educational purposes only. All data included in no way represents an actual patient. Any comparisons of results to actual patients, is completely incidental.