Digestive Stool Test Silver
The silver gut test offers unique insight into overall and gastrointestinal health.
Used to detect
This stool analysis checks whether you are digesting correctly, absorbing correctly as well as the following.
- Digestion/Absorption Markers
- Immunology (Inflammation) Markers
- Pancreatic Elastase 1 (PE1), a biomarker of exocrine pancreatic function Immunology (Inflammation) Markers
- Calprotectin, an FDA-cleared biomarker that effectively differentiates between Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD)Gut Metabolic Markers
- Gut Microbiology Markers
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Altered GI immune function
- Bacterial/fungal overgrowth
- Chronic dysbiosis
- Symptoms a client may be experiencing
- Age range this test is suitable for
- Specimen Requirements
- Before Taking this Test
- How Long For My results?
- Sample Report
- Brain fog
- Mood swings
- Excess wind
- Recurrent thrush
- Sinus issues
- Abdominal pain
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
Recent evidence shows that digestive abnormalities may be associated with many conditions not generally thought of to be associated with digestion.
- Antibiotic use
- Autoimmune disease
- Skin problems
- Chronic Fatigue
Adults 18 years +
5 stool samples taken from 3 bowel movements in 3 days.
If taking antibiotics or antifungals wait at least 3 days after completing the course
Barium enemas, bentonite clay, castor oil, mineral oil, betaine HCL, digestive enzymes, rectal suppositories, vitamin C supplements, beneficial bacteria supplements also known as probiotics e.g. lactobacillus etc.
Discontinue use of aspirin, NSAID’s steroids 2 days prior to the test.
Do not stop taking any prescription medication without your doctor’s supervision.
Samples must be returned to the laboratory no later than 4 days after the third day stool collection.