Digestive Stool Test Bronze
This stool test can help reveal hidden causes behind acute or chronic conditions that arise from imbalances in the gut microbiome.
- Used to detect
- Symptoms that a client might experience
- Age range this test is suitable for
- Specimen requirements
- Before Taking this Test
- How Long For My results?
- lactobacillus species
- Escherichia coli
- Imbalanced bad bacteria
- Fungal overgrowth and yeasts
- Hungry all the time
- Brain fog
- Mood swings
- Excess wind
- Recurrent thrush
- Sinus issues
- Abdominal pain
Adults and children 2 years and above. The child needs to be potty trained and out of nappies. The sample must not be contaminated with urine or fibres from nappies.) stool samples taken over 3 days is ideal. If not, then one sample can be used ( especially if a client is constipated.
4 stool samples taken over 3 days is ideal. If not, then one sample can be used( especially if a client is constipated).
- If taking antibiotics or antifungals wait at least 3 days after completing the course before beginning the test.
- Discontinue use of the following for 4 days before starting the test.
- Barium enemas, bentonite clay, castor oil, mineral oil, betaine HCL, rectal suppositories, vitamin C supplements.
- Discontinue beneficial bacteria supplements also known as probiotics e.g. lactobacillus etc. and digestive enzymes for 2 weeks before doing the test.
- Discontinue use of aspirin, NSAID’s steroids 2 days prior to the test.
- Do not stop taking any prescription medication without your doctors supervision.
Please see the instruction sheet for further guidelines.
Samples must be returned to the laboratory no later than 4 days after the third day stool collection.