BioCare Baby Infantis Powder 60g
Baby Infantis Powder contains Bifidobacteria live bacteria (found in breast milk) and is suitable for children of all ages but most appropriate to infants prior to weaning. A 1/4 teaspoon/1 gram contains four billion live bacteria.
- Easily mixed into a paste with sterile water or added to soft food for consumption
- Provides a single strain of Bifidobacterium lactis
- Bifidobacteria are the main friendly intestinal bacteria in breast-fed infants
- Contains Fructooligosaccharides (F.O.S.)
- Human strain and acid resistant
- Vacuum packed for stability
- One gram (one quarter teaspoon) daily mixed into a small amount of sterile water or suitable milk to form a paste.
- Give orally alongside baby’s feed. During weaning, Infantis can be mixed into cool or warm soft food. Suitable from birth and up to around 1 year of age.
Product Information per Daily Intake
- INGREDIENT AMOUNT PROVIDING % EC NRV
- Fructooligosaccharides 973.8mg
- Bifidobacterium lactis 26.3mg* (Providing a total of 4 billion viable proprietary bacteria, guaranteed until the end of shelf life if stored correctly.
- Actual amounts may vary in order to maintain the live bacteria potency.
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake
- Keep refrigerated
- Avoid direct sunlight and heat