Nutri Advanced Vitamin D3 High Strength 60 Tablets
Vitamin D is vital for a healthy body but it’s estimated that 1 in 5 people in the UK are vitamin D deficient. For most of us, we just can’t get the sun exposure needed to produce adequate amounts of vitamin D. Did you know that it’s impossible to get enough vitamin D from food sources? So for many of us, supplementation is key.
- Adequate levels of vitamin D are necessary for the normal functioning of the immune system.
- Our teeth and bones require good levels of vitamin D for optimum mineralisation and vitamin D plays a crucial role in the utilisation of calcium and phosphorus.
- Vitamin D is required for normal muscle function and cell division, it is therefore important for every single cell in the body.
- Best suited to those who are deficient in vitamin D or those who require extra vitamin D. Provides a therapeutic level of 5000IU of the body-preferred form of vitamin D3 per small tablet.
- The vitamin D3 is derived from lanolin (sheep wool). It is therefore suitable for vegetarians but not vegans. Our vegan vitamin D3 formula is Vegan Vitamin D3 Drops.
|Each tablet typically contains:||% NRV*|
|Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol) (125µg)||5000 IU||2500|
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
✝ NRV not yet established
If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any kind of medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.