Nutri Advanced Nutriflux
Nutriflux is an exciting combination of deglycyrrhizinised liquorice as GutGard®, together with marshmallow, chamomile, fennel, ginger and lemon balm, and the amino acid l-glycine.
Nutriflux is designed to support a healthy pH balance in the gut, with botanicals such as ginger, liquorice and lemon balm all helping to support a healthy digestion.
- Contains liquorice, which helps to maintain balance and comfort in the digestive system.
- The liquorice is a deglycyrrhizinised liquorice extract (DGL liquorice) in the form of GutGard™, an extract that has a unique composition with a revolutionary manufacturing process.
- GutGard™ is standardised to ≥3.5% glabridin, a key pharmacological marker.
- Provides a herbal blend including chamomile, which may also have a soothing effect on the mucous membranes of the GI tract.
- Herbal blend also features fennel, which may have a carminative effect on the stomach.
- Features lemon balm leaf and ginger, which both help to support digestion
Deglycyrrhizinised liquorice extract (Glycyrrhiza glabra) (GutGard™) 75 mg ✝
Marshmallow root powdered extract (Althaea officinalis) 60 mg ✝
L-glycine 250 mg ✝
Chamomile powder (Matricaria chamomilla) 25 mg ✝
Fennel extract (Foeniculum vulgare) 25 mg ✝
Ginger (Zingiber officinale) 25 mg ✝
Lemon balm leaf (Melissa officinalis) 25 mg ✝
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
✝ NRV not yet established
Take one tablet, twice daily, with meals, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.
Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.