Nutri Advanced Psyllium & Apple Pectin 100 Capsules
Psyllium & Apple Pectin provides a comprehensive blend of psyllium husks, activated charcoal, Lactobacillus, apple pectin and chlorophyll, together with vitamin C and magnesium. The combination of fibres, activated charcoal and synergistic ingredients may help to support normal bowel function and healthy digestion.
- Psyllium is traditionally used as a “bulking agent” and it is high in both fibre (mainly soluble fibre) and mucilage. Psyllium seeds contain 10-30% mucilage. Both the fibre and the mucilage are the ingredients that make psyllium ideally suited for its traditional use for intestinal health.
- Apple pectin provides a source of water-soluble fibre, which is known to be an excellent food source for healthy gut bacteria. Pectin has the ability to form a gel within the gut.
- Activated charcoal may have “sponge-like qualities” within the intestines.
- Psyllium & Apple Pectin contains 3.2 billion organisms of Lactobacillus acidophilus, which can help to maintain the normal balance of gut flora.
- Berberine is a yellow-coloured alkaloid that is found in certain plants such as Goldenseal, Barberry, Oregon Grape and Chinese Gold Thread. It has a 3000 year history of use in Traditional Chinese Medicine.
- Vitamin C contributes to the formation of collagen within the body for the normal function of skin, consider that our mucous membranes (the lining throughout the gastrointestinal tract) are like our internal “skin”.
- Magnesium contributes to the electrolyte balance within the body, whilst also playing an integral role in the production of energy, of muscular function; and of protein synthesis. Magnesium is such an important mineral needed throughout all areas of the body, including the GI tract.
- Chlorophyll is the green pigment found in all green plants, and is responsible for the production of energy from sunlight.
Magnesium (citrate) 16mg
Psyllium Husks 361.25mg
Activated Charcoal 123.25mg
Lactobacillus acidophilus 3.2 billion organisms
Berberine HCl 21mg
Apple Pectin 11mg
This product is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.
6 capsules twice daily with at least 12 oz (350ml) of water, or 4 capsules three times daily with at least 8 oz (230ml) of water, or as directed.
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. If taking any kind of medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.
- Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.