Nutri Advanced Permeability Factors 90 Capsules
Permeability Factors is a unique synergistic blend which contains the amino acid l-glutamine, GLA (gamma linoleic acid), N-Acetyl-D-Glucosamine, Gamma Oryzanol, vitamin E and the amino acid methionine. The ingredients within this formula have been studied for their potential to support the health and integrity of the gut lining.
- L-Glutamine is the most abundant naturally occurring non-essential amino acid in the body. It is involved in more metabolic processes than any other amino acid.
- Although it is not an essential amino acid, the body often needs more glutamine than it can synthesise, especially when under increased physiological stress or illness.
- Different areas of the body have different requirements for l-glutamine, the biggest users are the rapidly growing and dividing cells of the intestinal lining and of all mucous membranes. The cells of the lining of the small intestine are called enterocytes. Metabolically, these enterocytes use glutamine as their preferred “fuel” (energy source for building and functioning).
- GLA is an omega 6 fatty acid that is metabolised in the body to prostaglandins, hormone-like substances that control many body processes, including the modulation of inflammation.
- N-Acetyl-D-Glucosamine, also known as NAG, is a structural “building block” of connective tissue. NAG has been studied for its potential to support the gut’s mucosal lining.
- Gamma Oryzanol is a soothing plant substance that is a naturally occurring mixture of plant sterols and ferulic acid esters that comes from rice bran oil.
- Vitamin E protects cells from oxidative stress (free radical damage).
- L-methionine is an amino acid that is naturally high in sulphur.
- Permeability Factors is in a convenient capsule form which makes it an easy to take alternative to powders, great when travelling or on the move.
- Contains l-glutamine and n-acetyl-d-glucosamine.
- Gamma oryzanol (natural extract of rice bran oil) is a plant substance, rich in phytosterols and ferulic esters.
GLA (gamma linolenic acid) (1) 135mg
Gamma Oryzanol (3) 33mg
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 8mg
(1) From blackcurrant seed oil. (2) Minimum concentration over 99% derived from natural marine sources. (3) From rice bran oil.
Crustaceans (e.g. crab, lobster, crayfish, shrimp, prawn)
1 capsule one to three times daily between meals, or as directed.
- If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition consult a healthcare practitioner before taking this product.
- Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.