Nutri Advanced Osteo-P-Complex 120 Capsules
Osteo-P-Complex is a multivitamin and mineral supplement providing specific nutritional support for a healthy skeletal system and bone metabolism.
This unique formulation includes the key nutrients essential for the maintenance of bones - calcium, magnesium, vitamin D3 and K, manganese, zinc, plus vitamin C.
Chelated forms of the minerals within the formula, such as calcium citrate and bisglycinate, promote superior absorption.
- Bone support requires a wide array of vitamins and minerals including a large amount of magnesium and calcium. More people consume amounts below the RDA of magnesium than any other mineral.
- Contains vitamin C, which contributes to collagen formation for the maintenance of normal bones.
- The enzyme phytase enhances the bioavailability of dietary minerals and B vitamins.
- Chelating minerals to amino acids (aspartate, citrate etc) promotes superior absorption and bioavailaibility.
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) (150 IU)
Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate)
Vitamin C (calcium ascorbate)
Vitamin B1 (as thiamin HCl)
Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin)
Vitamin B3 (as nicotinic acid)
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl)
Vitamin B12 (as cyanocobalamin)
Pantothenic Acid (as d-calcium pantothenate)
Vitamin K (as phytonadione)
Calcium (citrate, bisglycinate)
Magnesium (citrate, bisglycinate)
Copper (aspartate, bisglycinate)
Boron (sodium borate)
(1) By Phytic acid method (pH 6.0)
* NRV is the Nutrient Reference Value
✝ NRV not yet established
This product is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.
2-3 capsules three times daily, or as directed. Capsule can be split and contents added to food (avoid adding to liquid).
- If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking any kind of medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.
- If taking anti-coagulants, consult a medical practitioner before using this product.
- Nutri Advanced supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet and healthy lifestyle. Results may vary between individuals.