Nutri Advanced Nutrispore 60/120 Tablets
Nutrispore is a highly potent formula containing caprylic acid with a broad range of botanical compounds including garlic, thyme, grapefruit seed and oregano leaf, as well as the organic compound undecylenic acid.
This unique blend of herbal and supportive nutrients is designed to help contribute towards healthy digestive function and an optimal microbial balance in the gut.
- Nutrispore features herbs, spices and nutrients that are traditionally known to support a healthy microbial balance in the gut.
- Caprylic acid (magnesium caprylate) is a fatty acid known as a medium chain triglyceride (MCT), typically found in edible oils such as coconut and palm oil. Many studies have shown it has broad-ranging antimicrobial properties. Caprylic acid has a long history of use with purging unwanted compounds form the gut.
- Aloe vera may help to support gastrointestinal health. It may help protect the body from free radical damage, contributing towards the immune system and the natural defences against microorganisms.
- Garlic and grapefruit seed are used to support microbial balance in the body. Garlic may also help defend against harmful microorganisms such as bacteria and fungi, and may support the immune system.
- Curcumin, oregano, cinnamon, thyme and clove are all herbs traditionally used to support and facilitate digestion.
- Zinc also plays an active role in cell division, and is therefore important in wound healing, and also, the replacement and regeneration of the gut lining as these cells are constantly being replaced.
- Effective components of grapefruit seed may contribute to microbial balance of body organs and tissues.
Each tablet typically contains
Caprylic acid 240mg
Black walnut hulls powder10mg
Aloe vera (leaf)10mgGrapefruit (seed) extract10mg
Zinc (picolinate) 5mg
Coating (polyvinyl alcohol, talc, polyethelene glycol, polyabsorbate)
Tree Nuts (e.g. Almonds, hazelnuts, walnuts, cashews, pecans, brazils, pistachios, macadamia nuts, queensland nuts)
1 tablet three times daily, or as directed.
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. If taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a medical practitioner before using this product.
- May contain ingredients derived from nuts