Nutri Advanced ImmunoBlast 60 Tablets
ImmunoBlast is a powerful combination formula designed to provide nutritional support for a healthy immune system.
- It combines Wellmune® WGP Beta 1-3/1-6 Glucans, together with vitamins A, C, E, D and zinc, key nutrients for the normal function of the immune system. Beta glucans are one of the most widely studied and effective natural substances for supporting balanced immune function.
- ImmunoBlast contains the vitamins A, C, D and zinc, which all contribute to the normal function of the immune system. These are important foundation nutrients for the immune system. They work synergistically together, for example, zinc is needed for vitamin A to be metabolised properly; and vitamin C helps to “recycle” vitamin E within the body.
- Vitamin A contributes to the maintenance of normal mucous membranes. Mucous membranes are an integral part of the innate immune system – the first line of immune defence. These mucous membranes line our mouth, nose, respiratory tract and digestive system, and the genitourinary tract. They are permeable, allowing nutrients into the body, while protecting it from infectious agents, allergens and other harmful substances.
- Adequate vitamin D is essential for a proper functioning immune system, and a large part of the population are thought to have low levels.
- Vitamins C, E & Zinc all contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress caused by free radical damage. Free radicals cause damage to your body and can add stress on the immune system. Free radicals are found in the environment and can be caused by factors such as cigarette smoke, pollution amongst other factors.
Each tablet typically contains:
Wellmune WGP® beta 1-3/1-6 glucan 125mg
Vitamin A 1500µg RE* as beta-carotene 500µg RE*
Vitamin C 250mg
Vitamin E (50iu) 33.55mg
Vitamin D (cholecalciferol) 500iu
Zinc (sulphate) 2.5mg
* µg RE = micrograms retinol equivalents
This product is hypoallergenic / does not contain any of the 14 major allergens listed in Annex II (1169/2011) of the EU Food Information for Consumers Regulation.
Take 1 tablet twice daily, or as directed.
- This product contains vitamin A. Do not exceed 750µg of vitamin A (as retinol) per day if pregnant or likely to become pregnant except on the advice of a doctor or antenatal clinic.
- If pregnant, breastfeeding, taking medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.
- Not recommended in those taking immunosuppressants