Nutri Advanced Glycaemic Complex 90 Tablets
This comprehensive multivitamin and mineral formula provides nutrients such as chromium, which supports normal blood glucose levels, and B vitamins, which support normal energy-yielding metabolism.
It also contains the synergistic ingredients alpha lipoic acid and cinnamon, as well as plant extracts that include quercetin, green tea and pine bark extract.
- An advanced formula that combines ingredients such as quercetin, green tea, and alpha-lipoic acid.
- Contains cinnamon, which can help to support normal blood glucose levels.
- Delivers a sophisticated blend of targeted micronutrients and herbs. Contains chromium which contributes to normal blood glucose levels.
- Contains copper, manganese, riboflavin, selenium, vitamin C and zinc, which all contribute to the protection of cells from oxidative stress.
- Features vitamins B1, B2, B3, B12, B6 and C, which all contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
Each tablet typically contains
Vitamin A (as beta-carotene)100µg RE*
Vitamin A (as retinyl acetate 450µg RE*
Vitamin E (as dl-alpha tocopheryl acetate) (100IU) 67mg
Vitamin B1 (as thiamin HCl) 16mg
Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin) 16mg
Vitamin B3 (as niacinamide) 33mg
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCl) 16mg
Vitamin B12 (as methylcobalamin) 83µg
Folate (as folic acid) 33µg
Pantothenic acid (as dl-calcium pantothenate) 33mg
Chromium (as picolinate) 133µg
Selenium (as selenomethionine) 66µg
Magnesium (as citrate) 66mg
Manganese (as citrate) 1.6mg
Copper (as citrate) 0.3mg
Calcium (as phosphate, dl-calcium pantothenate) 166mg
Zinc (as picolinate) 1.6mg
Potassium (as chloride) 66mg
Alpha-Lipoic Acid 66mg
Pine Bark Extract 33mg
Grape Seed Extract 83µg
Ground Cinnamon Bark 83mg
Green Tea Leaf 83mg
*µg RE = micrograms retinol equivalents
3 tablets daily, as directed.
Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding. If taking any kind of medication or have a medical condition, consult a healthcare practitioner before using this product.