BioCare OptiZinc 60 Capsules
OptiZinc includes L-methionine and zinc. Zinc methionine exhibits a superior absorption rate when compared to many other forms of zinc and provides 14mg elemental zinc per daily intake.
- Zinc contributes to normal cognitive function
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal hair, skin, nails and bones
- Zinc contributes to the normal metabolism of vitamin A
- Zinc contributes to normal fertility and reproduction
- Zinc contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood
- Zinc contributes to normal DNA synthesis and is an antioxidant that contributes to the protection of cells from oxidative damage
One capsule taken twice daily with food, or as professionally directed.
Product Information per Daily Intake
- INGREDIENT AMOUNT PROVIDING % EC NRV
- Zinc 14mg 140
- L-Methionine 34mg
- If you are under medical supervision, please consult a doctor before use
- Do not exceed the stated recommended daily intake
- Store below 25°C in a dry place away from direct sunlight and heat